EMMAKITES 68-inch Rokkaku Kite The RED with Ribbon Tail
Mega Sale! Free Shipping Included! Save 28% on the EMMAKITES 68-inch Rokkaku Kite The RED with Ribbon Tail by Emmakites at The Poker School. MPN: KT0200. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. EMMAKITES 68inch Rokkaku Kite The RED with 32ft Tail Specification What's included: sail, spars,one tail, package bag, instruction Note: flying tool
EMMAKITES 68inch Rokkaku Kite The RED with 32ft Tail
What's included: sail, spars,one tail, package bag, instruction Note: flying tool is not included.
Height: 68inch / 1.75M
Width: 53inch / 1.35M
Sail Material: 40D Ripstop Fabric
Rod Material: Fiberglass / Graphite Carbon
Craft: Applique technique, zigzag sewing
Tail: 32ft / 8M
Wind range: 1.5~4bft / 4~20MPH
Material: Ripstop Nylon
Kite string recommended:150~500lb (based on the wind)
Net weight: 9.8oz / 280g (tail and package bag included)
EMMAKITES maintain high quality!
The structure is a vertically stretched hexagon with a four-point bridle. One spar runs from tip to toe, and there are two cross-spars. We adopted resin roll pole as cross bar that is soft and elastic and lighter than fiberglass.
Come to the excellent nylon fabric, it is high quality and strong in sip stop and waterproof.
Flown on a Dacron taut string, the kite is stable and rises rapidly. When the line is released, the kite tumbles until tension is put on the line, at which point it takes off in the direction of the spine.
Bridle point and snap fasteners are reinforced by fine workmanship, the frame will be steadily than your imagination.
Kids are not allowed to fly kites without adult supervision.
Fly kite in an open place. Never fly the kite near high buildings, tall trees, high-voltage towers, etc.
Read and correctly understand the instructions and pay enough attention to the precautions before flying.
Features & Highlights
- The RED is inspired from the image of Poker card The RED Queen. RedWhite base with stripes in black and white, neat while rich, creates impressive visual effect in the air! Designed by Emma from EMMAKITES.
- Rokkaku, a traditional Japanese fighting kite with six corners (hexagon), brings so much fun to kite enthusiasts around world.With large sail, designers or artists can use it as a big canvas to applique or paint magnificent designs. To now, other than as a fighting kite, Rokkaku is more as beauty carrier in the sky for personal enjoyment.
- Rokkaku can be bowed with tension line to fly in a large variety of wind. Keep the kite line tension and taut, you will have a Rokkaku easy to maneuver. The Red with 68-inch is also a great choice for beginner to start with. Watch the wind, wear gloves and play safe.
- Ribbon tail is designed to help beginners to have stable fly and build great visual effect in the sky. Usually Rokkakudon't need a tail to have stable fly due to its "bow"caracteristic.
- STITCHED Sail! Pannels are stitched together to create Rokkaku kite The RED, which brings out the most beauty of kite. Made with EMMAKITES 40D fabric.
|Item Weight:||0.62 pounds|
|Item Size:||3.94 x 53.15 x 53.15 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.75 pounds|
|Package Size:||4 x 2 x 2 inches|