Copag Lace 2016 WSOP World Series of Poker Plastic Playing Cards, Red/Black, Bridge Narrow Size, Regular Index
Extreame Savings Item! Save 42% on the Copag Lace 2016 WSOP World Series of Poker Plastic Playing Cards, Red/Black, Bridge Narrow Size, Regular Index by Copag at The Poker School. MPN: GCOP-1201. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Poker enthusiasts will love this 2016 World Series of Poker playing card set. Brand new, sealed and never used, this set is a must-have for any
Poker enthusiasts will love this 2016 World Series of Poker playing card set. Brand new, sealed and never used, this set is a must-have for any collector. These are the very same 100% plastic playing cards used by all World Series of Poker players who participated in the tournament at the Rio All-Suite Hotel and Casino in Paradise, Nevada. The same cards Qui Nguyen used when he took home $8 million and the coveted bracelet last year.
Manufactured in Brazil by Copag, these cards are made from Copag's proprietary 100% acetate plastic. Seasoned players know that Copag cards last longer, shuffle better, and deal so fluidly that you'll never want to play with another paper or vinyl card ever again.
Each double deck combo contains one red and one black WSOP deck in bridge size (2.25" x 3.5"), regular index.
Features & Highlights
- Limited edition 2016 World Series of Poker cards made in Brazil by Copag
- 100% plastic for superlative feel, play, and longevity
- Unused and sealed WSOP-official playing cards, perfect for collectors and poker enthusiasts
- Bridge size 3.5" x 2.25" with Standard Index in a black plastic Copag hard case
- Double-deck combo comes with one Black and Red deck in Copag's WSOP Lace style
|Item Weight:||1 pounds|
|Item Size:||5.2 x 1.3 x 1.3 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.71 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.2 x 1.3 x 1.3 inches|